Thank you for visiting our website
We are located in Dorset and London but also deal with international companies. We have extensive experience in the following areas:
WordPress Hosting and Management
You have the site and we will look after it for you: (If you don't have a site, we can sort that out as well.)
- If required, install security and other useful plugins
- Daily backups
- Uptime Monitor
- Daily Security Checks
- Daily Performance check (Page Speed and YSlow)
- WordPress/Theme/Plugin updates. Backup before hand, do update and roll back if update fails. We will contact you for how you wish to proceed if an update fails. If design/development is required to make the site compliant, then this is chargeable.
- Option to clone or migrate site to a different domain name.
- Search Engine Ranking information
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly client report emailed to you so you are kept up to date with changes in your site
- Search Engine optimization and management
API/PHP/SQL Application Development
- Advanced skills in PHP development of backend systems.
- MySQL and other SQL development.
- Experience with APIs (SOAP/RESTful) using Git/GitLab.
Domain Management and services
- We are an approved registrar with Nominet, eNom and GoDaddy, OpenSRS, ResellerClub and are able to fully manage your domains.
- Including DNS hosting, setup and management with the option of self management if required
- Secure email hosting for your business including integrated calendar, contacts, tasks, notes, and bookmarks
- We can provide and managed Zoho Workplace, Zoho Office Suite and Microsoft Office 365
- Small to medium hosting structures using OpenStack, Rackspace or AWS either manually or using Chef.
- Set up of servers, including applications such as GitLab, Chef, LAMP etc.
- Set up and management of email services.
- WHM/cPanel solutions.
- Cloud backup services.
- Service monitoring and notifications.
If you think we can help with your project and would like to discuss it with us, please contact us.